Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here are a few more.....






A few more 10" cards that I made today......they are soooo easy and quick! Love them!!! I am definatly in the mood for Valentines Day already!! Christmas is just a crazy, busy time for me between work and making cards and shopping and ALL we have to do......so now that is all over.....I can catch up on my scrapbooking and fill my Card Box back up!! And one of my resolutions this year is to Scrapbook all of these pics I have printed.......and ALL the ones I have on disc and on my laptp that haven't even seen the light of day or a box yet!!!! LOL! So.......now I can start over in 2009 and catch up on all that I have been putting off. So.....be sure to check back here and see what Im up to! Hopefully there will be lots of cards, challanges, sketches and lots of scrapbook pages!!!