Monday, January 12, 2009

OCC Color Challange Jan 10th, 2009


The OCC is having a Color Challange this week. It is to use 2 shades of blue with a neutral color. I Had a great time with this challange! I went straight to my "blues" papers and dug in!! I used a dark blue for the base of my card and a baby-powder blue as my second color of blue. My neutral color is white.
All the paper is CS except for the DP, that is from Crate Paper. I LOVE this paper! I have been dying to use it and what better chance than a 2 shades of blue OCC Color Challange.....right??? That's whats I thought too~ :)
I used my SU! Scallop punch and a corner punch. The heart is wood that I painted Powder Blue. The flowers are also SU! from the Pretties Kit. The big circle brads are MM. The sentiment is a rub on also from MM. Under the heart and around the paper is velvet blue ribbon from Basic Grey. Love that ribbon!!! YUMMY!
Well....thats it for my 2 shades of blue!
Thanks OCC gals for another great inspirational challange!!! You girls ROCK!!!! :) :) :)