Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Sweet Surprise for Valentines Day.......














Well......this Valentines Day will be filled with hearts and lots of love! My sweet and dear hubby surprised me early for Valentines Day...he bought me a new camera and it arrived this am!! Its the new Cannon Power Shot A590!! I love it! I have been wanting a new camera for a while now....and he knew that. All I buy are Cannons and I have a couple of them. The one he got me in 2006 was great but about a year after I got it the shudder quit working....so I have had to use my old Cannon. That was ok....its just that I am a photographer on the side as one of my other hobbys and I really missed my newer Cannon. So I have not been taking pics as much as I normally would......but NOW.......that was so sweet of him and he actually surprised me which we NEVER do......even Corey was in on it!! So thanks to my wonderful husband for the great surprise and helping me get my picture takin mojo back!!! :) So here are the first few cards with my new camera! WOW......what a difference in the quality of the photos! Its wonderful!! And now I can take better photos of my krafts!! I'm so excited and blessed!! Thank you Honey for being my Valentine this year and for loving me and thinking of me! MUAH!! XXOOXXOOOXXOO