Sunday, February 8, 2009

OCC Inspiration Challange


Another OCC Inspiration Challange!! I love doing these! And as always the ladies of the OCC really have created some beautiful cards....so be sure to go there to see what they have made!
This week's challange is to create a card around an Embellishment. Well.....that is my absolute favorite thing to do!! I love flowers and I am always making cards around them!!! :)
My card starts with CS, Me and My Big Ideas, and Prima Papers.
The flowers are Prima and in the middle I took a stone brad I got at Hobby Lobby and pierced it thru a Prima Crystal Circle. I added several ribbon and fibers from CS. The chip board is from K& CO. I also added crystals to that. The Sentiment is from CS. I inked the edges with Rangers Distress Inks......and there we are!
I made this card for my friend Christina's mothers B-day. I like the way it turned out.......hope she does too!! :) Thanks for looking and have a great week!