Sunday, February 1, 2009

Two Hearts for an OCC Challange.....



Yay!.....Time for another OCC Card Challange! I Love visiting the girls over at the OCC!! They are just full of talent and inspiration........Jennifer wanted a card created with 2 or more hearts!! And since I am in Valentines Day mode...I was more than ready to play along!! For my card I used Stampin Up's Always kit. I stamped the 3 hearts on different color dp.....CS and Prima.....then cut them out and used 3-d dots to make them pop off the card.....The sentiment and the leaves in the background on the card is also from the same kit. I used my Scallop Punch from SU! for the top and bottom of the base of the card. The ribbon, from Joanns, is shimmery and matches the shimmery paper from Prima...love that paper!! The buttons are from Hobby Lobby and are threaded with fibers from Basic Grey.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my card for the challange. I love getting company!! Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!!! :)