Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's a Boy Congrats card for Lindsay's Sister In Law



Lindsay is one of my best customers! She is always asking me to make cards for her and of course I always say yes!!! :) This card is for her SIL and she is pregnant with a boy!! Well.....the first thing I went for is my new Boys will be boys kit that I just got from 2Spotted Dogs. If you have never ordered from there......you have to! She has wonderful, yummy stuff that is sooo much fun to work with and all of her kits are so well coordinated!! All of the paper is from that kit as well as the chipboard stars. I painted them with acrylic paint in an Ivory color. Then I added the small buttons to color coordinate. The stamps are from SU! Bundle of Joy and CS Its a Boy/Girl set. I used my SU! Scallop Punch and inked it up all over with Tim Holtz Distress ink. It also has a cute Hippo stamped on the inside with a saying that says: "Babies are a great way to start people." Sooooo cute!! Hope she likes it!!!