Sunday, March 22, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challange 1 with Dawn McVey







This morning when I was checking my e-mail, I saw a new post from Dawn McVey's blog...My Favorite Things.....if you have not been there before.....what are you waiting for!?
Here is a link to her blog....
http://dawnmcvey.typepad.com/these_are_a_few_of_my_fav/
She is full of talent and I just love her use of color!! Well.....everyone that loves her work loves her use of color!!! She is amazing and has such a unique way of creating cards that I have never seen. She is truley an inspiration to many. Today on her blog she has decided to start her own in Color Challange!! Wahoooooo! I am sooo excited!!! I can't wait to start joining on the fun!
Hopefully she will make this color challange a weekly event.....and if she does you can believe I will be there!!

Well.....this IS a Challange right??? And trust me....what a challange this was for me! I would never use these colors on my own....and I was having a hard time coming up with my card I have to tell ya!! But here it is......I used ALL SU! products for ths one except for a few things.
The DP, the Punches and Ribbon are all SU! The Buttons are from Hobby Lobby and the fiber in the big button is from Club Scrap. That's it! I managed to get all the colors in there!! Unbeliveable, but I did it! Thanks so much Dawn for doing this! What a great idea! You should be doing this!! Thanks for looking...hope you like it!