Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kristina Werner Color Challange # 44








I love this weeks Color Challange that Kristina Werner has inspired us with!! Brown and Pink colors are one my favorite combos! Since I have 2 girls, I use this color combo alot!

Here is what I came up with today......
I used White as my card base and alot is showing through! That is unusual for me, but I wanted the white to be a big part of my card on this one.....
The paper is Prima, K I Memories, and Me and My Big Ideas. I Love this flower-die-cut paper from K I Memories! Its so fun and girlie! I used my SU! Scallop Punch and my SU! Graceful Words stamp set I chose.... "Faith" as my sentiment and stamped it in Stazon ink, Dark Brown.
I punched out the butterflies with my Martha Stewart Butterfly punch and blinged them out with some light pink and hot pink crystals. :)
There it is! I love how it turned out.....it's a little different style for me......but that is what flowed today and so I just went with it!

Thanks Kristina for the inspiration and for all the work you put into these challanges each and every week..... Your awesome!!!