Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Cards for Angela





Here a couple cards that I made for my neice Angela. Her Grandmother, my sisters- husbands- mother-Gerry, wanted me to make a Birthday card for her. So I made one from us and one for my BIL and Gerry to give to her!!! The first card is made with CS and K&Co. papers. I love this muted paper!!!! I used Prima flowers and buttons are from my stash. The fibers are CS.....and I used my Scallop Punch from SU! for the top and bottom border. I also inked up the card with Ranger Distress ink for an antiqued look. I love this card! Its really pretty...and femenine.

The second card is made with CS papers as well as some other papers that my SIL gave me last year. Its great paper...but I do not know the name of the designer......(my bad) I used SU! Flowers and my Scalloped Circle Punch, with a MM brad in the middle to create the flower. I also punched out a Butterfly and put it on the Sentiment. The ribbon is CS and I used my SU! Scallop Border Punch for the borders of the card. The colors on this card are bright and very bold! I love this one also........Happy Birthday Angela. Hopefully we can all see each other again very soon.