Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hearts in all shapes and sizes.......





I have been having alot of fun making Valentines Day cards!! I bought some wood hearts from provo craft @ Michaels this weekend.....oh and some paint....in different shades of pink......and I have been a painting/card making fool!! Its so funny when me and my friends go to Michaels.......they just drop me off in the Scrapbooking isles and let me be. They go all over the store and find deals and shop....and I'm always in the same section looking and looking! I can't help it! I am so afraid I will miss something new!! Well, my patience and persistance paid off.....I found a bunch of new Prima stuff! I hit the Prima jack pot! Flowers, Die Cuts and Paper.........oh my!!! It was great!! I fell in love and it ALL had to go into my cart!!

My first Valentine Card here is made with CS and Marcella by K papers. The wood heart is painted with Baby Pink paint. The fibers are from CS and the beautiful flower is Prima! I love these flowers....they came in a pack of 6 different colors. LOVE THEM! I stamped the sentiment with some dollar stamps I found at Joanns last week. The next card is made with my new Prima papers. The card base is a white cardstock from my stash....I inked it up with Rangers Distress ink to match the greem DP. The felt LOVE is from somewhere on-line that I bought a long time ago.........I also placed a wood heart painted in baby pink on this card also. The way I took the pic there is a shadow on the card.....but in real life its sooo pretty and soft!! The flowers are also Prima and there are green bling stones in the middle of both. The ribbon is from Joanns......and the buttons are from MM the Sabrina Collection. LOVE that line too!!! :) What can I say....I LOVE it ALL and I have a very hard time containing myself when I go to Michaels......and containing my wallet!!! I always spend way to much there......but when I get home and open up my bag.......yippeeeeee!!!! Time to play! Wahooooooo!!! That is the best part!! Well........I have a few more cards to post. Hearts, hearts, everywhere......it different shades of pink!! Love is definatly in the air........