Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Valentines for my sweet.......




My first card is one I made for Lindsay......I work with her and her parents anniversary is on Valentines Day. She picked this quote out of my LOVE quotes book from Joanns. It says......"Real Love stories never have an ending." That is sooo sweet. I used CS papers with some DCWV elegance papers. I used my SU! Scallop Border Punch, both of my circle punches and my Scallop Circle Punch. I used my heart punch from Martha Stewart and a small heart punch from Joanns. The flowers are Prima and the dark red ribbon is SU and the ivory ribbon with gold hearts is from Joanns. I think its really pretty!
The second card is not for anyone special.......just making alot of cards to sell to the girls at work.......This one is all CS papers. The flowers are SU! and Prima. The ribbon and sentiment are from Joanns. I used my Scallop Border punch....AGAIN......can you tell I love this punch?? LOL! And the brad hearts are MM. Thanks for looking and have a great Valentines Day!!!