Sunday, January 4, 2009

Getting ready for Valentines Day.....



I Have been having fun this cold Sunday afternoon........ I have been making these really cute and easy cards today. I cased the card from my SU! Demo/Friend Meri. She sent me a cute Christmas Card that was so simple and fun that I just HAD to give it a try. :)

The back of the card is a 10" size, and the front of the card is a 9 1/2"fold, adhered to the back card. Wholla!! Its so easy and fun! I had a great time and ended up making about 10 small cards today!! Of coarse I had to add my own "style" to each card. Here are a few I made for Valentines Day in Red and Black. The one in the front I made first, and used stamps from Hobby Lobby and SU! I stamped the hearts on the card stock then cut out the hearts and used pop dots to lift them off the card. That one is my favorite one!! The others I used my new DP from Me and My Big Ideas....love the black and white! The flowers are Prima and ribbons and fiber are SU! And CS. There are more to come........ looking forward to using this card alot!!! Thanks Meri!