Saturday, January 3, 2009

Outside pics and OCC Scetch Challange





Ok.....I took my card that I submitted for the Color Inspiration Challange #36, outside and took some pics of it in the natural light. Once I saw my post I realized that maybe the color was a bit off when it was right next to the Color Challange Colors..... lol! The colors look right in person.....and now after seeing this pic outside...it does look the same to me.....???? Not sure what is up with that???
Maybe that is as good as it will get with my camera!!
I do like the way the cards look outside, soooo and I took my camera and the card I made for my MIL for her birthday out to the balcony.... this is also the card that I did for the Sketch Challange for Our Creative Corner, done by Jennifer Meyer.... WOW! Those Gals are soooo full of talent!!!I love the inspiration I get from them!!! Thank you ladies..... lol :)










I used CS Papers along with SU! Paper. The Ribbon and the design stamp, and Scallop Punch are also SU! The Thinking of you stamp is K&Co. The big Die Cut is also K& Co. The flowers are from Prima!! There are bling brads in the center of the flowers, by MM. I like the colors and think it turned out pretty! I hope that my MIL likes it too!!
Happy Birthday Mother Alicia!!